Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Toddler Tuesdays... A nap on our own!

My grandmother is always telling me that her kids just played themselves to sleep. I smile and silently think, "I wish."

Well, today was a first! (Or rather yesterday, but that wasn't Toddler Tuesday :-)

After potty time and a clean diaper, I left Little Bit in her room playing with her pacy and clip. This is a new found fascination, since she's never taken a pacy for more than a few minutes, brought on by intense teething.


Normally, she soon follows me back to the living room, but not this time. She was so quiet that I had to go check on her.

The first time she was quietly inspecting said pacy and clip.


Second time... She was asleep! PTL!

If only I had some assurance that this is a new norm for naptime. Not likely though. :-/


Three hours later, and the bottom falling out... i.e. LOTS of rain and thunder, she was still out.


I guess she really was tired. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment