Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Toddler Tuesdays... The things we do for kids

Are there things you do as a parent that you never would have done before kids? Be honest.

You know those shopping carts with the plastic cars on the front? The ones that you see going down the aisle with the basket full of groceries and children hanging out of all openings of the car.

Well, I didn't tell myself I would never push one, but I was hoping to avoid it.


Little Bit comes along and my mindset changes. Now I look at things with eyes searching for ways to make her smile, new experiences for her little mind and hands. Granted riding in a plastic car attached to the front of a grocery buggy isn't mind blowing, but I'm sure it would make the shopping trip much more of an adventure.

So... yes, I picked the cart with the big red plastic car on the front of it.... and it was so worth it, even with it's severe lack of engineering in proper steering. :-)



It's a little fuzzy, but do you see the look of focus? :-)

And here... the look of utter joy? Enough said, huh?

Happy Toddler Tuesday! May your day be full of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment